At Throston Primary School we ensure that the children benefit from the best learning environment
possible. Below is a list of some of our facilities:
- Bespoke outdoor areas, with canopies for Early Years and Key Stage 1.
- Interventions rooms.
- A state-of-the-art ICT suite with 31 iMac computers. A mobile suite of 32 wireless notebooks.
- A multimedia room, which can be used for art and design, chess and group work.
- A community garden and community kitchen.
- A school kitchen, which has the latest appliances.
- Every class benefits from an interactive whiteboard, data projector and visualiser.
- A bespoke learning zone within the school hall. Children are able to write on the walls in this room.